Renew your LegalVault Subscription
Please Note: If your account is not renewed within 30 days of expiration, all of your stored data and documents will be permanently purged from the system.
You may easily renew online by:
- visiting legalvault.com/renew
- Logging into your account using your username and password given to you by your firm. (If you need help finding your username or changing your password please contact your LegalVault Law Firm provider)
- Click the "Time to Renew!" tab (If you are having difficulty seeing this make sure you are logged out of your account and try our trouble shooting instructions)
There's the option of extending the term by 1, 3, 5, or 7 years. You simply have to click how many years you would like to extend for and no further action is required at the time.
This request is sent to our team and we review it. We then print a new wallet card for the client with a new expiration date. No enrollment from is needed.
- Email - email@example.com
- Fax - 866-591-7484
- Mail - LegalVault 10 Harbor Park Drive, Second Floor, Port Washington, NY 11050
How to renew/extend clients' LegalVault subscription?
Please note: All renewal cards will automatically be submitted to go to the client's address. If you would like the card to go to the firm check below* Go to Site Manger and log in Go to the LegalVault tab and log in Under the LegalVault tab click ...
LegalVault Upload Limits
LegalVault subscriptions come with unlimited storage of files but in general we do not suggest more than 25 additional files. However there are files size limits: Advance Directives must be in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format and must be smaller than 1MB. ...
How do I change client user's subscription term?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Include the user's: Full name Member ID Original subscription term selected Subscription term to be changed to
Legalvault Law Firm Support
If you are in need of any assistance or would like to submit feedback please contact our support team: Phone: (877) 269-0076 x815 Email: email@example.com Submit a Ticket from Help Center *Support inquires for End User Clients
Trouble Logging into LegalVault
Make sure you are logged out of your LegalVault account. Additionally, most web browsing problems are solved by either clearing cookies and or using incognito/private mode If you are still having trouble logging in please send us an email at ...